Preparation of manuscripts:
All manuscripts should be prepared by using the Style file of the BIMS. Each submision must be submitted electronically via the online submission site.
While you are preparing your paper for submission, please take care of the following:
- Name of PDF file: It should be family name(s) of author(s) separated by dash character. "- ", e.g., Everrit-Donelly.pdf
- Abstract: 150 words or less with no reference number therein.
- MSC2010: Primary: only one item; Secondary: at least one item.
- Key words: At least 3 items and at most 5 items.
- Authors: Full names, mailing addresses and emails of all authors.
- BIMS reminds the authors that mathematicians traditionally list authors on joint papers in alphabetical order. The BIMS generally do not allow the addition, deletion, or rearrangement of author names in the authorship of accepted manuscripts.
- Number of submissions: The BIMS is recently receiving huge number of submissions. BIMS does not accept more than one submission at the time for refereeing procedure. Its policy permits the submission of 1 paper per year and per (co)author.